I was born in Barcelona in October 1988 I’ve always been linving in the region of Maresme.
- I am a very restless person with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- I really love traveling, culture, languages and history,
- I am also a lover of new technologies
I have taken several courses of languages abroad in countries like Ireland, USA or Russia …
Other Interesting Facts about me
I’m a Compulsive Traveler: Appreciate the culture of each country, and admire its landscapes and nature, taste their food, learn their customs and traditions. I have been fortunate to have traveled more than 20 countries by the European, American and Asian continents, in every place I have learned many useful settings for my life.
- I’ve Worked over 3 years traveling to Turkey where I worked and learn a lot
- I Studied abroad in countries like Ireland, England, USA, and Russia.
- I have also traveled to exotic countries such as Jamaica and Thailand.
- I have traveled much of Europe I have made 3 trips with Interrail,
- Hize the route of the castles of the Loire and Brittany back in car.
- I turned around driving the Isle of Sicily, duraing one week.
- I have traveled by car Bavaria.
- I traveled by train and ferries on the Baltic Sea: Helsinki, Tallinn, Saint Petersburg where to study 3 months.
- I have done the Camino de Santiago Walking 2 times during 1 month 890KM from Roncesvalles to Santiago.
I am also a lover of sports, motor racing, football, mountain biking and surfing.